Year Model: 2016
Car Category: Economic & Cheap Car Rentals Dubai
Car Category: Economic & Cheap Car Rentals Dubai
Rent Honda Accord in Dubai UAE
Interested in acquiring the best of family sedans on the market at a reasonable economic price with modifications and enhancements that stun? Provided for you at the garages of
JBR rent a car Dubaiand for rent at the reasonable price they ask per hour, is this economic 2016
Honda Accordat the garages of
JBR rent a car Dubaiwith the variety of updates it received for 2016. Revisions on this 2016
Honda Accordat the garages of
JBR rent a car Dubaiinclude updated exterior styling (including new LED taillights for all models), revised suspension tuning, new interior trim and, on EX models and above, a 7-inch touch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality. All sedans except the base LX model now get a 60/40-split rear seat, while the new
HondaSensing package of driver assistance features is available on all trim levels.
So whenever you are in Dubai on a family or business trip why don’t you hurry to rent without any lament this 2016 refined and efficient power train
Honda Accordfrom the garages of
JBR rent a car Dubaiat the reasonable price they ask per hour, with its roomy and high-quality interior; exceptional ride and handling balance; quick acceleration; generous standard features and available coupe body style. This playful and engaging 2016 refined and efficient power train
Honda Accordavailable for rent at the garages of
JBR rent a car Dubaioffers more than you’d expect, which helps make it the most recommended vehicle for 2016.
Honda Accordavailable for rent at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai is available as a midsize sedan and coupe. Four-cylinder sedans come in four trims: LX, Sport, EX and EX-L. Opt for the Accord's 3.5-liter V6 and two trims are offered: EX-L and Touring. A 185-hp 2.4-liter four and a six-speed manual are standard in both the coupe and sedan; Sport models get a slight bump to 189 hp. A CVT is optional, as is a 278-hp 3.5-liter V-6 with a six-speed automatic transmission; the coupe offers a six-speed manual transmission. EX and above models feature Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, but some may find the touch screen interface isn't as easy to use as competitors' as well as the hyperactive collision warning system; dim-witted adaptive cruise control and the button-less infotainment system annoying and fussy.
Trim levels: Their Body Styles and Options
The 2016 Honda Accord from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai is available as a midsize sedan and coupe. Four-cylinder sedans come in four trims: LX, Sport, EX and EX-L. Opt for the Accord's 3.5-liter V6 and two trims are offered: EX-L and Touring.
The 2016 Honda Accord coupe from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai with the four-cylinder engine comes in LX-S, EX and EX-L, while the V6-equipped version comes only in EX-L and Touring trims.
· The 2016 Honda Accord base four-cylinder LX from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlights, LED taillights, dual-zone automatic climate control, full power accessories, cruise control, a 7.7-inch infotainment display, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, a rearview camera, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, a height-adjustable driver seat, a one-piece folding rear seat and a four-speaker sound system with a CD player, an auxiliary audio jack, a USB port and Pandora Internet radio control.
· Opting for the 2016 Honda Accord Sport trim from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai brings a bit more horsepower, 19-inch wheels, a rear deck lid spoiler, dual exhaust tips, LED daytime running lights and fog lights, cloth seating with leatherette bolsters, an eight-way power driver seat (with two-way power lumbar), a 60/40-split folding rear seat, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with shift paddles for the continuously variable transmission (CVT).
· The 2016 Honda Accord EX from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai also builds off the LX, but in lieu of the Sport's features adds 17-inch wheels, LED daytime running lights and fog lights, heated mirrors, a sunroof, keyless ignition and entry, remote ignition (with the CVT), the eight-way power driver seat (with two-way power lumbar), Honda's Lane Watch blind-spot display, a six-speaker sound system with a 7-inch touch screen interface (the standard 7.7-inch display remains as well), satellite and HD radio and a second USB port. Also standard is smart phone app integration via Honda Link (with smart phone-enabled Aha radio features), Android Auto and Apple Car Play with Siri Eyes Free voice command functionality.
· The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L trim from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai adds to the EX equipment power-folding mirrors, leather upholstery, driver-seat memory functions, a four-way power passenger seat, heated front seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a more sophisticated rearview camera and an upgraded seven-speaker sound system
.As the name suggests, the EX-L V6 adds a six-cylinder engine, as well as dual exhaust tips and steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles.
All the above 2016 Honda Accord trims from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai can be outfitted with the Honda Sensing package, which includes adaptive cruise control and additional safety features (detailed in the below Safety section). A navigation system is optional for the EX-L and EX-L V6.
· The 2016 Honda Accord range-topping Touring from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai takes the EX-L V6 offerings (minus the paddle shifters) and adds the features from the Honda Sensing package as well as 19-inch wheels, LED headlights (with automatic high beam control), automatic wipers, front and rear parking sensors, a rear deck lid spoiler, heated outboard rear seats and the navigation system.
· For the 2016 Honda Accord coupe from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai, the base LX-S trim is similar to the LX sedan, but the wheels are 17 inches and the six-speaker audio system from the sedan's Sport trim is standard. The 2016 Honda Accord coupes' EX trims from the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai are also comparable to the sedan's in terms of equipment, though the V6-powered EX-L has 18-inch wheels.
Performance and Safety
· All 2016 Honda Accords at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai are front-wheel drive, and most are fitted with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine is rated at 185 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque. The 2016 Honda Accord Sport trim at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai level's less restrictive dual exhaust boosts output to 189 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque.
· The 2016 Honda Accord LX, Sport and EX sedans (and LX-S and EX coupes) without the Honda Sensing package at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai, come standard with a six-speed manual transmission. Optional for those trims and standard on the rest of the lineup is a CVT, which takes the place of a conventional automatic. With the CVT, all four-cylinder Accords but the Sport trim earn an EPA estimate of 31 mpg combined (27 city/37 highway), while the Sport rates slightly lower, at 30 mpg combined (26 city/35 highway). With the manual transmission, the Accord stands at 27 mpg combined (23 city/34 highway).
· The 2016 Honda Accord's available 3.5-liter V6 at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai is rated at 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. Backed by a conventional six-speed automatic, the sedan V6's fuel economy numbers are impressive at 26 mpg combined (21 city/34 highway). On the coupe, this combo results in 25 mpg combined (21/32). The EX-L V6 coupe is available with a six-speed manual transmission on the EX-L V6 model, which drops fuel economy ratings to 22 mpg combined (18/28).
· Even with the 2016 Honda Accord base four-cylinder engine and CVT at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai -- the most popular power train choice for Honda Accord buyers -- performance is relatively strong. A four-cylinder2016 Honda Accord EX sedan with the CVT sprinted from zero to 60 mph in 7.8 seconds, a quick time for the class. The V6 is also one of the quickest upgrade engines in the segment: A Touring sedan we tested accelerated to 60 mph in just 6.1 seconds.
· Every 2016 Honda Accord at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai comes with antilock disc brakes, stability and traction control, active front head restraints, front seat side airbags and side curtain airbags. A rearview camera is also standard across the board. Lane departure warning, lane and road departure intervention, forward collision warning and forward collision intervention with automatic braking are included with the Honda Sensing package (standard on Accord Touring). Standard on EX and above is the LaneWatch blind-spot system, which switches the 7.7-inch screen's display to a low and wide view of the car's passenger side when the right turn signal is engaged.
Interior Design, Special Features and Conclusion
With a few exceptions, the materials in the 2016 Honda Accord at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai have a high-quality look and feel. The overall design is elegant, and the cabin's tight construction gives a much stronger impression than you'd expect from a workaday family car. The new interior trim also helps liven up the dark interior, although we've noticed that this trim can reflect the sun into the driver's eyes.
At the top of the dash is the 7.7-inch display that offers varying levels of information. Below that, the base Accord will have simple but effective audio controls, but the EX and above get a touch screen interface (in addition to the top display). The touch screen is sleeker-looking, but you lose the traditional tactile buttons (there's no volume knob, for instance), and the menu structure can be confusing or needlessly complicated at times. Also, going between the Honda and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto systems can be a bit clunky at times.
Both front and rear occupants will find plenty of legroom and shoulder room. The sedan's backseat is one of the best in this class, thanks to its combination of space and comfort. Road and tire noise -- which in previous Accord generations could be rather annoying -- are noticeably subdued. We're also fond of the clear outward visibility afforded by the fairly low beltline, relatively slim roof pillars and generous amount of glass -- all of which are increasingly rare in modern automobiles. As a downside, though, we've found the Accord's front seats less comfortable on long drives than others in this segment.
At 15.8 cubic feet, the 2016 Honda Accord at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai sedan's trunk is large but about average, with the coupe's measuring in at 13.7 cubic feet. Sport and above trims now get a 60/40-split rear seatback that fold down to increase cargo capacity.
The 2016 Honda Accord at the garages of JBR rent a car Dubai manages to strike a near-perfect balance between a supple ride and engaging handling. Considering how it's a big family sedan meant primarily for comfort, it's all the more impressive that it remains balanced and controlled around turns. The electric-assist power steering might feel pretty light the first time you turn the wheel, but it is precise and has a crisp response that adds to the driving enjoyment. Retuned suspension dampers have also improved the 2016 Honda Accord's ride quality this year, and it deals with rough roads and broken pavement in a more comfortable manner.
make a reservation